Monday, August 16, 2010

GUYS: Do you behave a different way around your guy friends?

Back in high school my girlfriend was shocked how different i acted around my guy friends versus how i acted around her. I was louder, swore more, acted more immature and did whatever my buddies wanted to do. I think its normal for a guy to act differently around his guy friends versus when he hangs out with his girlfriend but she thinks it is being dishonest. So guys do you behave differently when you are around your buddies?GUYS: Do you behave a different way around your guy friends?
Of course they do. When you are with the guys you act like a guy. When you are with a girl you act differently because you are being nice to them. When a girl is with her girl friends she acts different to when she is with a guy. She wouldn't tell you the things she tells them. Next time she says anything, point this out to herGUYS: Do you behave a different way around your guy friends?
I act almost the same with guys or girls, with little differences.


I jokingly act like a bully on guy friends(on some situations), then I might be a little snobbish too, but never girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment