Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I make guy-friends in high school?

I'm a girl and I don't really want friends that are just girls. I have a few guy friends now and I get along with them more than i do the girls. I'm a sporty /girly girl mix (mostly sporty). Guys, what are your friends like that are girls? What do you search for in a friend? Thanks! btw I'm not one of those girls that are going to change their personality just to fit in! And I'm not completely boy crazy either, lol.How do I make guy-friends in high school?
Acquire more guy friends the same way you did the others; be friendly, outgoing, smile, joke around, be yourself; and appreciate the guy friends you do have.How do I make guy-friends in high school?
haha, you sound like me


alls i do is start talking to people in my classes and stuff, then get to hanging out with like a group of people, then you start like talking online and texting and stuff


once you become friends with a couple guys, they introduce you to other guys they're friends with, and you just get this whole new group of people, just be yourself, and talk about sports with them or something


just don't be like a sycho stalker girl that tries to control thema nd talk to them 24/7 and you should be fine=) haha
Just be yourself! Sometimes it is hard to become friends with guys without having one of them ';fall for you.'; You need to draw the line somewhere, like don't be to nice, because it may come off as a flirty. People will want to be your friend if you are just genuinly nice.
Well, i have alot of girl-friends. I guess u just be urself. A good way to make guy friends if ur a girl is to talk to them like, just normal convo, not aqweird convo, not flirty convo. And make sure ur not talkin to a desperate guy, cause he will think u are flirting wit him. Nothin else i can say, just be ur self, and u will make guy friend just as me make girls friends, soon enough. =) Good luck!
Well, most of my girl-friends criticise me all the time and laugh at my jokes even though sometimes their not funny, their easy to talk but at the same time can be realy complicated, also their funny.


My point: Be everything you would expect from a friend
ha. im a freshman in high school and i have even senior guy friends. trust me. they are way easier than girls. all you have to do is smile and make yourself noticeable. usually they will come to you.
talk about football!








please answer mine








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i search for a chill person who isnt a freak and dosnt annoy the crap outa me. other then that pretty much anyone will do.......
just talk to them and be cool and nice. if u just want friends msake that clear with them and dont flirt.
just go up to them and talk and if your lucky they will talk back.
ask him to come and study at ur house or lend hima pencil
talk to them or share interest with them. or get to no them through someone
be cool flirt at first to build a friendship





i 鈾?my guy friends!!!!
flash them


dress sexy


pretty girl style


show your booty


smile all the time.





when talking to a guy just talk to him about anything.


just be like omg your not gonna believe what happened to me yesterday blah blah..





also guys like talking about blow jobs and hand jobs ewwwww


but if you want to have guys around you a girls gotta do what she has to..
  • new hair styles
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment